Tuition, Policies, Scholarships
|# of Classes||Cost|
|*10 (unlimited/ 1 child)||$336.00|
|Unlimited(6+ classes 2nd Child||$246.00|
|Unlimited 3rd Child||FREE|
|Aerial Fee $25/monthly||per student|
|Tumbling $15/Month (starting 1/1/2020)||per student|
Single Lesson/Drop-In Rate:
$15/class ($21 for aerial classes)
– Annual Registration (1st child): $30
– Each Additional Child: $20
5 classes $72
10 classes $135
15 classes $190
- Tuition is due and payable on the 1st of each month.
- All tuition and company fees must be paid via automatic payment with a credit card on file, unless prior approval by studio directors.
- We accept debit or credit for monthly tuition and cash, checks, debit or credit card for drop in classes. (Visa, MasterCard & American Express are accepted.)
- Tuition paid after the 7th will be assessed a $20.00 late fee.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- Any lesson missed due to illness or injury, or last minute cancellation by the studio may be made up within 30 days of the missed class. *please see our makeup policy for more information.
- Classes are billed based on 4 weeks of instruction whether or not a month includes 5 weeks of instruction and there will be NO makeup classes for studio closures.
- Please notify the studio in advance of any absences or vacations.
- All evaluation classes are charged as a single lesson.
- There will be no refunds, extensions or transfers unless authorized by the directors.
- There will be a $25 participation fee per month, per student for EACH student enrolled in the aerial classes, and $5 for each additional class per student.
- Any lesson missed due to illness or injury, or last minute cancellation by the studio may be made up within 30 days of the missed class.
- All make-ups are void after 30 days. You must complete make-up class 30 days from the class that was missed.
- A make-up card from the front desk must be filled out and given to the instructor of the make-up class.
- You may schedule make-ups in advance. Please speak to the front desk to schedule.
- Classes are billed based on 4 weeks of instruction whether or not a month includes 5 weeks of instruction, and there will be NO makeup classes for studio closures.
Withdrawal Policy- Please read carefully
Upon enrollment students are expected to continue classes through the school year. A thirty (30) day written notice is required to discontinue/withdrawal/drop a class or classes. A withdrawal form must be filled out by the parent and submitted to the front desk. Accounts will remain open and active, with tuition due through the end of those 30 days.
All full 2019/20 season scholarships have been awarded.
A select few partial scholarships will be awarded beginning in January for the remainder of our season, to new students or current students who would like to apply and missed the first deadline.
Scholarships for recreational classes and Dance/Aerial company are applied to tuition for beginning in August/September and ending in June.
While it is the goal of McCoy Rigby Arts to award scholarships to every applicant. Each department is awarded a certain amount of funding for their programs this year.
Theatrical production scholarships
Scholarships for specific productions will be taken based on forms filled out prior to auditions for each show. Please fill out the form below and if necessary, email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.