Tuition, Policies, Scholarships
|Classes Per Week||Monthly Rate|
|Each additional class||$30|
|Unlimited w/ 2 students||$410|
|Unlimited w/ 3 students||$500|
|Unlimited w/ 4 students||$575|
Single Lesson/Drop-In Rate:
$15/class ($21 for aerial classes)
– Annual Registration (1st child): $30
– Each Additional Child: $20
Dance Company Choreography classes:
$22 per class/month
5 classes $72
10 classes $135
15 classes $190
- Tuition is due and payable on the 1st of each month.
- All tuition and company fees must be paid via automatic payment with a credit card on file, unless prior approval by studio directors.
- We accept debit or credit for monthly tuition and cash, checks, debit or credit card for drop in classes. (Visa, MasterCard & American Express are accepted.)
- Tuition paid after the 7th will be assessed a $20.00 late fee.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- Any lesson missed due to illness or injury, or last minute cancellation by the studio may be made up within 30 days of the missed class. *please see our makeup policy for more information.
- Classes are billed based on 4 weeks of instruction whether or not a month includes 5 weeks of instruction and there will be NO makeup classes for studio closures.
- Please notify the studio in advance of any absences or vacations.
- All evaluation classes are charged as a single lesson.
- There will be no refunds, extensions or transfers unless authorized by the directors.
- There will be a $25 participation fee per month, per student for EACH student enrolled in the aerial classes. This is to cover the additional cost of aerial insurance that we incur each year. *If a student is enrolled in multiple classes the insurance fee is $5 for each additional class.
- Any lesson missed due to illness or injury, or last minute cancellation by the studio may be made up within 30 days of the missed class.
- All make-ups are void after 30 days. You must complete make-up class 30 days from the class that was missed.
- A make-up card from the front desk must be filled out and given to the instructor of the make-up class.
- You may schedule make-ups in advance. Please speak to the front desk to schedule.
- Classes are billed based on 4 weeks of instruction whether or not a month includes 5 weeks of instruction, and there will be NO makeup classes for studio closures.
All Scholarships must be submitted to and approved by the McCoy Rigby Arts board of directors. If you would like to apply for a full or partial scholarship for classes or a specific program, please request a scholarship form by e-mailing Katie@mccoyrigby.com. All scholarships are reviewed and voted on anonymously.
*All yearly scholarships have been awarded for 2018/19.
For scholarship requests for theater productions please email email@example.com
Withdrawal Policy- Please read carefully
Upon enrollment students are expected to continue classes through the school year. A thirty (30) day written notice is required to discontinue/withdrawal/drop a class or classes. A withdrawal form must be filled out by the parent and submitted to the front desk. Accounts will remain open and active, with tuition due through the end of those 30 days.