Dear McCoy Rigby Arts Families,
- Please sign the COVID-19 WAIVER on our homepage. You must complete this new waiver PRIOR to entry into the building. Failure to submit the waiver will result in your student not being able to enter the studio or take class in-person.
- Masks must be worn walking into the studio and anytime you are not in the classroom. You may remove them once in the classroom unless your instructor requests otherwise.
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early and wait on the sidewalk socially distanced and on the markers.
- Temperature will be taken before entering the studio. Anyone with a temperature over 100ºF, will NOT be admitted.
- Street shoes must be worn into the studio and out. Dance shoes must be worn in the classroom. No bare feet.
- Drop off only for all students. No parents in lobby.
- Encouraging 6 feet distance between all students at all times, including inside the studio classrooms.
- Please limit your belongings. Students are to bring only 1 small bag with dance shoes and a water bottle.
- The restrooms cannot be used as changing rooms; come as you will take class.
- We ask you to pick up your student immediately after class. If they have a break, they will be asked to wait outside or in the lobby socially distancing.
- Every morning and evening after classes we will be using a UV light throughout the studio to disinfect.
- Between classes we will be wiping down the floors, sanitizing student’s hands, and using disinfectant wipes and spray to wipe down all surfaces touched by staff and students.
- In addition to a professional cleaning service, staff will be deep cleaning the studio multiple times a week.
- Aerial hoops and tumbling equipment will be disinfected before, during, and after class.
Like every aspect of life, MRA is going to feel a little different for a while, and we ask for your patience and kindness as we navigate our re-opening. Please know we are doing the best we can to make this a smooth transition for all! We look forward to reuniting with our MRA family.